Job Reference: JO-2103-65672_1616084742
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Biotechnician with 3 + years relevant manufacturing experience in a GMP environment to join a new team with our Dublin based client.
This will be a 12-month contract initially and will commence in May 21.
- Efficiently operate all biologics processes minimizing material loss
- Operate competently a range of equipment to as required.
- Effective management of materials ensuring compliance with regulations following the procedures and policies of the business.
- Keep detailed records, manual or electronic, of the operations carried out during the work shift.
- Participant in the development of batch records and electronic batch records for the site.
- Communicate on and comply with the EHS policy and procedures and demonstrate EHS best practices in all work activities.
- Relevant 3rdlevel qualification preferred.
- An electrical/ mechanical trade qualification also preferred.
- Batch processing operations experience in regulated industry essential.
- Possessing aseptic techniques and sterile fill-finish experience required.
- Good knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the biologics/pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of operating in a highly automated environment and safe handling of dangerous chemicals.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a dynamic start-up team.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists