Job Reference: JO-2207-66279_1658738959
Our client has a unique opportunity for an Associate Scientist to join the Analytical Development Department in a large Biotechnology company. If you are someone who wants to be part of an organisation that brings life-changing medicines to those who need them, this could be the career step for you!
- Perform analytical testing for the Separations Team in BTDS AD Cork in line with the below-mentioned techniques including all peripheral activities (i.e. solution prep, CSDS Red and Non Red, HPLC, CIEF and UV analysis)
- Perform data review, interpretation, and trending or Separations data
- Contribute to proper use, calibration, and maintenance of laboratory equipment where applicable.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP's and official documentation.
- Independently write/revise SOP's or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Take an active role in Continuous Improvement, identify and drive improvement initiatives in line with Laboratory CI Team.
- A BSc, MSc or PhD in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or a related scientific field.
- Entry Level candidates will be considered.
- Customer focus and result driven.
- Analytical skills required to troubleshoot laboratory issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work well within team structures and provide leadership as required.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists