* Perform bioanalytical and physical tests according to procedures in a timely and organized fashion.
* Assist with transfers.
* Generation of data and interpretation of results within required due dates for release and stability.
* Perform data review, interpretation and trending.
* Assist with method development and optimization.
* Keep up to date with existing and new SOP's and official documentation.
* Contribute to proper use, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment where applicable.
* Perform investigations; invalid assays, laboratory events and deviations where required.
* Perform other duties as designated by Laboratory Management/Supervision.
* Develop subject matter expertise on assigned analytical techniques.
* Independently write/revise SOP's or other official documentation and reports, when required.
* Execute independently assigned projects.
* Take an active role in Continuous Improvement, identify and drive improvement initiatives.
* Train / coach other lab personnel.
Education and Experience:
* A BSc, MSc or PhD in Biotechnology or a related scientific field.
* Expertise in 'large molecule' (Biologics) field is a benefit.
* Analytical skills required to troubleshoot laboratory issues.
* Customer focus and result driven.
* Efficient and flexible.
* Excellent communication skills.
* High attention to detail.
* Ability to work well within team structures and provide leadership as required.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists