Job Reference: JO-2003-65094_1587722519
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding client of ours supporting the Pharma/BioPharma industry. This is an evening based perm role. Minimum of 2 years people management experience within a regulated environment is essential.
Provides leadership to employees in the pursuit of business objectives, culture and customer requirements, for a specific department within the overall operations. Provides daily coordination of the team to ensure process is being followed and issues are being resolved based upon priority and importance to all stakeholders.
Essential Job Duties:
- Supervise all aspects of the organization's manufacturing operations for the business unit and assist other areas as required.
- Develop and implement plans to efficiently utilize materials, labor, and equipment
- Ensure that all parts, assemblies, and final products are produced on schedule and according to established requirements
- Work with production leaders to develop manufacturing and production plans, schedules, and targets
- Coordinates and leads daily team activities
- Focus on the development of their direct reports. Ensure they have the knowledge, training and skills necessary for their positions, and empower and develop them into business leaders.
- Lead and drive a culture and mindset of continuous improvement and lean leadership.
- Support the development of their indirect reports, within their business unit.
- May spend a portion of time performing the work of those they supervise
- Assist with management decisions and activities
- Ensure adherence to all safety and quality standards
- Provides input for hiring, termination and performance management of direct reports
- Associates degree from two-year college or technical school; plus at least 2 years related experience and/or training
- Must be fit to work in a cleanroom environment
- Proven ability to read and understand documents such as blue prints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Demonstrated time management skills; ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated, strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with direct reports and upper management
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with peers and cross-functional teams and external customers
- Must be proficient with Microsoft products, e.g., Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience using ERP systems and defined manufacturing processes to run a department
- Must be able to work all shifts as required, including nights and weekends.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists