Job Reference: JO-2102-65597_1612956589
Our Dublin based Pharma client is looking for a sesason Lab Specialist who has 2 years Supervisory experience to join their fast paced manufacturing facility.
- As an associate manager you will be responsible for schedule adherence and to ensure that it is met for stability and QC release testing.
- You will be responsible for the daily operations, efficient workflows and adherence to strict deadlines.
- You will secure accordance with cGMP/ISO 13485 and regulatory requirements for the activities performed by the section.
- You will be responsible to recruit and train staff when appropriate. You will also be responsible for performance management of the staff.
- You will be required to continuously seek new ways to simplify and improve processes as well as implement changes.
Job specific requirements
- You will ideally possess a Master of Science degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology or equivalent.
- You will possess minimum 2 years' experience as a supervisor within a pharma environment.
- You must have a strong understanding of pharmaceutical quality processes and manufacturing processes.
- Experience with LEAN is considered as an advantage.
- You must be result oriented, able to set and communicate goals and expectations, be self-driven and ambitious as well as being fueled by driving improvements.
- In addition you possess excellent interpersonal, decision making and team work skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists