We are delighted to partner with our client, a leading Project Studio in the Life Sciences industry providing market-leading design engineering, project management, and workplace/lab consultancy in their appointment of an Associate Director of Process Engineering.
This pivotal strategic role in their organisation will lead and direct a team of 15+ highly committed process engineering professionals and liaise with cross functional peers & clients to deliver best in class projects to industry during a period of significant expansion and growth.
The Associate Director of Process Engineering will lead and direct the Process Department of 15+ engineers, and will be responsible for the following:
· Managing team resource planning, project assignment, recruitment & performance reviews.
· Providing Technical input and direction to projects team.
· Supporting team Learning & Development, mentoring and training.
· Ensuring teams adherence to Quality & Procedural Standards.
· Maintaining and develops internal engineering standards and procedures.
· Contributing to continuous improvement within the Department and across the business.
· Supporting and assisting in Business Development Activities.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists