A leading Cork Biopharma site is looking to appoint a Process & Data Driven Associate Director of Supply Chain to expand and develop and realise the Supply Chain capabilities roadmap at the site.
You will define and meet process and system user requirements to ensure all activity is accomplished on-time, on-quality, with attention to detail and scalability and guarantee value add to the business.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished technical planner comfortable standardising E2E SC processes in a high volume environment to ensure cross functional integration & supporting technology is optimised in the areas of;
o Forecasting, Planning, S&OP and IBP
o Master Data & analytics
o Network & site capacities
o Inventory management
o Quality planning
o Sales, Warehousing & Distribution
o Procurement & CMO management
· Project management of future state processes & implementation activities: ability to organise, define objectives and scope, identify tasks and milestones, build project schedules, identify resource needs, track project execution, & manage risks
· Identify areas of improvement with a focus on business process and systems and translate these opportunities into deliverable solutions
· Lead the gathering, documentation, and management of system & process requirements
· Manage all satisfaction, utilization, and ROI calculations of the solutions delivered
· Use informal management skill to work with cross-functional groups and contractors to ensure successful and timely deliverables
· Strategy, roadmap management & process mapping to support future state supply chain models and strategic decisions
· Lean facilitator / Lean approach to identify cross-functional value creation of supply chain processes and improvement opportunities
· Build processes and structures on how to utilise supply chain data analytics & KPI measurements to drive root cause analysis, solve problems and identify improvement opportunities
· Minimum Level 8 Degree Qualification * Lean/Six Sigma Black-Belt active certification * APICS CPIM and CSCP active certification
· Extensive experience in project/portfolio management role and Supply Chain Planning
· Strategic mindset and an understanding of technologies that support supply chain
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists