Job Reference: JO-2105-65822_1622471383
An amazing career opportunity has arisen with a leading M/N Biopharma company for an Associate Director of Demand Planning to join their team to mature and manage demand planning and forecasting activity for finished goods globally utilizing deployed processes to execute S&OP activity in order to ensure product availability for their patients.
This role is responsible for building a comprehensive demand plan. This involves the development, validation and circulation of the consensus based global forecast which reflects the regional demand requirements and includes orchestrating the monthly demand planning process, annual process and LRP strategic demand processes.
- Lead creation of demand forecasts/plans with markets at multiple levels of aggregation over a 5 year time horizon while strictly adhering to the monthly demand planning calendar
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data with markets, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile variances and refine the forecast while understating and explaining error drivers
- Utilize a collaborative approach by working with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing and Trade/Customer Operations to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used to build demand forecasts
- Use and maintain demand planning software as the primary forecasting system/tool
- Provide input to the supply planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer/market action plans with supply planning
- Lead forecast/demand accuracy performance management activity and review with relevant business partners to improve portfolio performance
- Continually review the forecasting and demand planning process to ensure it continues to be up to date with current best practice and suitable for business needs.
- Relevant Degree Qualification and in depth relevant experience within pharmaceutical operations/cGMP environment.
- Extensive forecasting and demand planning expertise and how concepts and practices apply within the Biotech industry.
- Exceptional analytics capability
- Project management, supply chain transformation/business process improvement experience
- Budget management and financial analysis skills
- People management and project leadership experience
- Strong communication skills, an ability to envision, energize, and enable all functions, and where necessary, lead performance management decisions.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists