Job Reference: JO-2011-65456_1604660705
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing manufacturing multinational client based just north of Cork City. Our client directly support the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry through the manufacturing of their product. This is an initial 11 month contract and previous gmp experience is preferred.
- Work as part of a team to fabricate and assemble components to manufacture products
- Maintain production records such as document production quantities, dimensions and sign off on tasks
- Consciously inspect work product to ensure no defects or faulty work is passed to next phase of production
- Properly use and maintain production equipment and report defects to supervisor / Manager
- Assist in final inspection of product as required
- Follow work schedules in an efficient manner ensuring production information is recorded and communicated
- Ensure housekeeping tasks are adhered to and records maintained
- Ensure product assemblies meet production requirements
- Must be fit to work in a cleanroom environment
- Must have Leaving certificate or equivalent,
- Must have a current up to date manual handling Certificate
- Must be able to work overtime as required
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists