This position will be embedded on a medical device site and play a key role in helping the customer reduce the cost of maintenance on site whilst increasing Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). The role has primary responsibility for managing administrative functions on-site. Under the supervision of the AMP, this resource can aid in the routine store activities such as goods issue/receipt, stock take etc.
· Receipts in the ERP system.
· Creation/approvals and acceptance of requests for quotes.
· Expediting orders/quotes
· Creation of work orders for repair
· Liaising with 3rd party vendors, expediting, etc.
· Creating Stock Counts
· Experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment.
· Supply chain or maintenance planning.
· Must possess a high degree of computer literacy.
· Maintenance, accounting, or logistics experience is preferred.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists