Our Award Winning Dublin based Research and Development Client is looking for an Analytical Scientist with experience in Protein Characterization to join their team.
· Responsible for sample preparation, running, data analysis and reporting of results of analytical analysis for multiple R&D projects in accordance with supplied client guidelines/protocols.
· Work collaboratively with project team (scientists/engineers) to ensure both in-process and final product analytical testing is carried out in a timely manner to ensure project deadlines are achieved.
· Carry out a technical transfer of analytical project methods and clarify any issues with senior Analysts internally and/or analytical scientists externally as required at the beginning of projects, highlight any potential issues/questions that may need to be addressed.
· Minimum of 1-2+ years industry experience in bio-analytical science (if PhD qualified); minimum of 3-4 years industry experience (if masters qualified); minimum of 4+ years industry experience (if Bachelors degree qualified); minimum of 5+ years of experience in a biological lab where bio-analytical methods are a major focus.
· Experience in Protein Characterization using analytical techniques such as Electrophoresis, Chromatography, Mass Spec
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists