Job Reference: JO-2302-66387_1684913569
As the Analytical Development Scientist you will be responsible for supporting new product introductions and ongoing development projects. This is a key customer-facing role, working in partnership with our customers to successfully deliver products, commitment and scientific rigor and as such you will have strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present scientific results clearly and concisely.
- Identifying and investigating unknown impurities.
- Supporting with corrective action plans to maintain and improve chromatography standards.
- Training analysts on interpretation of analysis and improving knowledge within the department.
- Providing advice to various teams relating to any problems.
- Perform analytical method validations and transfers and write technical protocols and reports.
- Embodying our company values, which are: be reliable, be caring, be transparent and be willing.
- Support for cleaning validation.
- Assist in the transfer (and troubleshooting, where required) of analytical methods in the QC Laboratory as and when required.
- Degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
- Experience with analytical testing using UPLC/ HPLC and GC analysis is essential and experience in NMR and Mass Spectrometry or other large molecule characterization techniques is advantageous.
- Minimum of 4 years industrial / laboratory experience in GMP Analytical Laboratory.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to introduce, validate and optimise methods.
- Knowledge of Analytical Methodologies and sound scientific understanding of Critical Quality Attributes.
- Good knowledge and experience of analytical instrumentation and laboratory skills are essential.
- Team player with ability to peer to peer coaching.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong and proven project management skills and ability to align across multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in word, PowerPoint, Excel and SAP.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists