Job Reference: JO-1912-64890_1575473701
- Responsible for supporting the Facilities & Utilities Department in a GMP and Sterile Environment. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent and maintain our clients requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- Attend meetings where required.
- Preparation and analysis of facilities metrics reports to trend for improved operational efficiencies. These metrics will be diverse in nature and range from energy performance indicators to tracking quality notifications, or PMs on SAP (for example).
- Format, write, deliver and review necessary documentation in line with the standard approval process, and facilitate others to do so. Documents will include SOPs, SWI's, training documents, JSAs, PMs and change controls.
- Collaborate with IFM colleagues and non IFM colleagues, particularly IPT, Quality, EHS, Technical Engineering, in completion of tasks to ensure best practice.
- Maintain training programmes.
- Required to comply with, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or higher preferred, ideally in a related discipline.
- Would typically have prior related work experience; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists