A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client, a leading Biopharma org for an Associate Director of Trade Relations and Commercial Operations with a focus on managing Trade Relations and Business Analytics for 12 Eastern European affiliate markets.
Reporting to the GM, this role will be part of the leadership team of a newly created Commercial Operations Department for this territory.
As the Trade and Alliance lead you will liaise closely with distribution partners and SC organisation to ensure end users and patients needs are met in these territories. You will also directly manage a team of two and work hand in hand with an existing European Commercial Operations team based in London.
· Responsible for demand forecasting cycle and reporting of market intelligence
· Ensures appropriate inventory holding levels to minimise risks and support business goals (e.g. patient caps; product launches and its consequences to other product demand; price changes and possible clawback implications)
· Attends monthly demand forecasting calibration meetings and actions follow up items
· Works on quota setting and tracking
· Supports Product Launches and ensures that data is communicated to internal and external stakeholders
· Supports team in achieving financial targets by implementing various initiatives (elimination of import tax duties for non-EU countries, minimising financial risk in relation of stock holding levels, investigation and elimination of root causes of returns/credits)
· Supports with partner readiness for audits and follows up on assigned corrective actions
· Accountable for project management including setting and meeting timelines and anticipating issues that may arise and seeking solutions (e.g. FMD initiative, Preferential Origin Status for non-EU markets)
· Has good understanding of all partner agreements and provides relevant insights and recommendations to business and/or contract managers, beyond data analysi
· Implements made to stock approach vs made to order
· Works on automated Quota system
· Lead, mentor and develop a team
· Degree Qualification, Strong knowledge of biopharmaceutical order process, returns and customer service is essential.
· Strong interpersonal/ presentation skills & Project and change management skills
· Understands appropriate policies, SOP's and local regulations in these pharma markets
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists