Job Reference: JO-2104-65707_1617881707
Due to ongoing expansion and operational developments, our Meath-based client has a unique opportunity for an AD QC Chemistry to join one of the world's largest global biopharmaceuticals. If you are someone who wants to be part of an organisation that brings life-changing medicines to those who need them, this could be the career step for you!
- Strategic QC Chemistry oversight and leadership at the Company's Biologics start-up facility to meet functional and site goals and objectives.
- Hire, develop, lead and coach the QC team and drive a high-performance organisational culture that accommodates rapid growth and highly dynamic expectations, ensuring attainment of site operational and development goals
- Lead the QC Chem lab through to routine operational testing with a passion for continuous improvement, new technologies, and innovation
- Responsible for QC oversight and compliance of analytical and biochemistry laboratory-related commissioning, qualification, and validation activities.
- Minimum of level 8 Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (e.g. biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology) or equivalent.
- 10 years experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Proven leader capability in developing people and teams with at least 8 years of management experience.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists