Job Reference: JO-2007-65287_1594289337
- Responsible for development of project scope, front-end planning, and providing innovative designs & solutions that meet business objectives
- Provides technical guidance during project, assesses viability of technology in proposed configuration, verifies adherence to our company standards and practices, and ensures deliverables are technically sound
- Leads preliminary designs, including P&ID development and HAZOP facilitation
- Provides leadership during project implementation, including Commissioning & Qualification
- Collaborates with other Integrated Project Team members and directs the work of vendors/suppliers in preparation of project related deliverables.
- Participate in the development and review of engineering guidelines, standards, safety/environmental policies, and change requests.
- Creative, innovative, thinks outside of the box, self-motivated, applies problem-solving skills, and solid base in engineering fundamentals and equipment troubleshooting
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills. Ability to get results in a cross functional environment and has ability to effectively collaborate with and influence partners.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Project/Time Management skills which deliver on-time and quality work
Percent of travel: >30% for projects assignments outside of primary location. Travel and flexibility in project assignment location is required; assignments may require short term travel assignments
This role will report to the Director, Process Engineering, GES.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in Engineering or applicable Science
- Minimum 8 years Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry in engineering, technology and/or manufacturing in biologics or vaccines.
- Advanced understanding of isolated filling and/or lyophilization unit design & operations, including hygienic, CIP, SIP design and unit operations familiarity.
- Experience in Large Molecule unit operation design, startup, and/or operation is preferred.
- Experience with equipment life cycle approach and Capital Management stage gate process
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists