Job Reference: JO-2104-65709_1617885412
Our multinational Biotech client is offering you the chance to join their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Westport. As an Associate Director of Pharmaceutical Technology, you will provide technical oversight to transfer projects and CI initiatives, whilst coaching a team of specialists and engineers. This is a permanent opportunity for you to develop your career with an expanding site.
- Lead the team in technology assessments and change implementation to support new and existing biologics products
- Coach and mentor a team of technical-scientific and engineering experts who support the process development, process optimization, technology transfer, and validation of our new and existing biologics products
- Partner with site leadership peers in Operations, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, and Science and Technology to ensure process improvements and innovation and optimization are delivered in a collaborative, effective manner
- Lead the implementation of data monitoring and management for process and analytical activities and oversee data interpretation and related presentation using applicable statistical software
- You will have an MSc / BSc degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemical Engineering, or related Science or Engineering discipline
- 7+ yrs Pharma R&D and/or Manufacturing Technical Services experience
- Acute end-to-end experience and understanding of cross-functional roles & responsibilities across the pharmaceutical industry's development, tech-transfer, and launch phases, including regulatory considerations
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists