Job Reference: JO-2102-65581_1612344250
A 12-month contract has come up with leading Pharmaceutical organisations for an experienced procurement professional to advise on a large category spend related to indirect and clinical categories.
- Manage assigned business relationships and gain a comprehensive understanding of business owner requirements.
- In collaboration with business owners, implement global sourcing strategies that consolidate and optimize both the vendor base and services while securing the lowest TCO and access to the highest levels of service and quality.
- Conduct spend analysis' and applicable support of business case development to support and enable the tactical roll-out of sourcing approach.
- Work with business owners, subject matter experts and Financial (FP&A) team to gather and assess budget and spend forecasts for assigned programs and contracts, further supporting sourcing plans for applicable business functions, etc.
Leadership/Business Function Support
- Promote and support end-users on sourcing and procurement policies and procedures through team interactions and other defined training programs.
- Develop and implement solutions to enhance sourcing and procurement performance, platforms & service delivery issues as required.
- Be committed to cost control and cost reductions for the company while at the same time maintaining a continuous timely supply of goods and services. Introduce new and innovative ideas for the sourcing and procurement of goods and services.
- Actively develop and manage supplier relationship and performance management using key performance indicators and scorecard development, business governance and review meetings by effectively managing contract oversight for assigned service providers.
Sourcing and Negotiation
- Lead tactical implementation of sourcing initiatives supporting the Global Supply Chain,
- Review internal business partner requests, solicit and evaluate proposals. Supports the business performance reviews, negotiations
- Follow market trends for various categories of spend.
- Support cross-functional teams, as assigned, through end to end sourcing process, from identifying the business need through supplier selection and contracting.
- Lead strategic sourcing activities for assigned categories and service providers, including RFx development and execution, Statement of Works drafting, Price review and contract negotiations.
- Working with business partners in Global Operations support Supplier Relationship Management processes and cadence for assigned suppliers and service providers.
- Working with business partners establish the appropriate level of Business Risk continuity management and oversight for assigned category and service providers.
· 10 years' experience in a GMP manufacturing environment.
· Demonstrated ability to support and implement Strategic Sourcing projects.
· Procurement and Sourcing functional experience, including integrated systems and platforms.
· Category area experience in Supply Chain (Clinical and Commercial) & Quality Control (Internal / External) spend areas indicated
· Project management experience leading cross-functional teams
· Ability to act decisively in an uncertain environment
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists