An exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our established world class multinational client in Cork. This is an initial 11 month contract and allows for working remotely.
· Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Develop, implement and improve databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Records and data management I.e. keeping track of trainings, managing users
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· Proven working experience as a data analyst
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
· MS Office proficiency including MS Project.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists