Senior MES Analyst
- Coordination of global deployment activities with numerous manufacturing sites and technical teams.
- Understand the regional sites manufacturing requirements, issues and opportunities for optimization and share that information to the iEMS team.
- Develop plans for piloting optimization opportunities and help drive the plant delivery of solutions.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all sites in the region and develop knowledge of each site's manufacturing processes, systems, integrations and challenges.
You will be primary Level 3 support, responsible for regional POMSnet Level 3 support for Ireland, including:
- Regional iEMS technical level 3 support (knowledge of MES, application troubleshooting, vendor management)
- Escalating system defects to the vendor and coordinate patches
- Responsible for Global Systems Audit Readiness for managed systems
- Assisting manufacturing sites on a global level in troubleshooting complex system errors and issues related to system defects, configurations, infrastructure and interfaces
- Providing workarounds for system issues impacting day-to-day operations
- Coordination of global validation activities with Lake County SQA and Validation teams
- Communicating status of issues to management and global client manufacturing sites.
Education & Experience:
- Relevant 3rd level degree
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Application experience is required (POMSnet preferred)
- Experience with OSI-PI and other manufacturing shop floor systems is a plus
- Experience with MES recipe authoring and execution, SQL, Systems Development Life Cycle
- MES System Configuration, OSI-PI execution, Manufacturing Experience, Application Development, Support Experience, POMSnet, OSI PI (AF/EF, ACE, Datalink), Vendor Management Experience
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists