Our client is a leading Biopharmaceutical Multinational with a significant presence in Ireland who wish to appoint a Senior Infrastructure System Administrator to their team.
- Experience working in environments that adhere to legal requirements such as FDA 21 CFR Part 211 and Part 11, EU GMP and GAMP 5 guidelines.
- Extensive experience with monitoring tools and systems (e.g., SolarWinds, Nagios, Thousand Eyes).
- Extensive experience withVMware6.x/5.x environments:
- Management of host VM's in a SAN-based, clustered, HA environment.
- Performance monitoring and management.
- Problem remediation for ESX servers, vCenter, and related VMware technologies.
- Backup, Replication, and Disaster Recover.
- Extensive experience with Windows Server OS and related technologies:
- AD design, architecture, sustainability and support.
- GPO design, architecture, sustainability and support.
- DHCP, DNS,FRS, architecture, sustainability and support.
- Extensive experience with disaster recovery, data retention, and comprehensive backup and recovery systems.
- Moderate experience working in complex networked environments;
- Thorough understanding of WAN/LAN troubleshooting and support.
- Cisco-based switching, routing, and wireless.
- Project and problem management, including effectively identifying and communicating goals, risks, stakeholders, timelines, options, and costs
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- VCP, MCSE, or equivalent industry certifications preferred.
- Building and executing project plans working closely with customers and IT to understand and manage project expectations.
- Project experience involving technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development and deployment.
- Provide accurate information and an appropriate level of complexity to staff in order to facilitate understanding and effective use by network/systems users.
- Provide a high standard of customer service and follow through staff inquiries and questions from commencement to resolution in a timely and professional manner.
- Plan and manage their own work in a complex, changing environment in order to meet set objectives and deadlines.
- Contribute to the success of the team by developing and utilizing effective lines of communication with other members and providing support to others as needed to ensure cohesion and consistency in approach.
- Ability to support a 24x7x365 operation, including participation in monthly maintenance patching and updating activities.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists