Our Silgo based client currently sourcing a IT Manufacturing Systems Specialist to join our high performing team. In this role, you will manage and implement projects that affect the manufacturing infrastructure, plant systems, security, workstations, support and IT standards.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- IT manufacturing infrastructure projects in line with innovative IT roadmap.
- Manage relevant project budgets and instill a culture of Continuous Improvement across the IT department.
- Liaise with IT Contractors/Consultants and ensure compliance with contractor management site polices.
- Support of manufacturing and laboratory operations, partnering with teams to ensure process and system optimization
- Validation / Qualification of hardware and software (PQ, IQ, and OQ).
- Creation of all local IT documents (SOP's, JIS, Data process maps, SIQ's)
- Participation in cross functional teams and new exciting initiatives across the site
- FDA, ISO and global customer audit support
Education & Experience:
- Degree in relevant information technology, mechatronics, electronics or similiar discipline
- ITIL certification is preferred with project management experience
- 2 + yrs experince in similiar role in a highly regulated environment
- MES (manufacturing Execution Systems) experience is necessary
- Data Analytics, GAMP, OSI PI Administration or relevant Data Historian Administration
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists