Reporting directly to the Program Director of the MES during the project phase and Director of Material Operations post project phase, the Business Process Owner will serve as an integral member of both the MES project team and the Material Operations team
- Managing the MES team to support manufacturing planning, execution, quality assurance, and reporting
- Support the full system lifecycle, including the design, development, interfaces, test, validation and implementation of new requirements
- Responsible for the MES support function on site to ensure 24/7 technical cover for the business
- Determine resource, system and process requirements by collaborating with business owners to anticipate business needs for the MES function taking into account the future needs of a rapidly growing business
- Serve as primary site MES point of contact with the Global MES team related to vendor management, core functional & system requirements, and system enhancement request management
- People management of direct reports of recipe modellers and business analysts
- In conjunction with Technical Owner (IM), Vendors and MES Support Team, resolve any system performance issues, identify hardware repair/replacement and ensure service supplier communications are well maintained
- Ensure that adequate communication plans are in place and delivered to ensure that all stakeholders are informed and consulted on key MES activities, progress and decisions.
- Ensuring adequate training for the MES team; budget management for technical related expenses
|EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Sciences or Engineering, or equivalent years of experience.
- At least 8 years of experience in MES/Bio-pharmaceutical industry with minimum 3 years of experience in managing a team
- Demonstrated leadership and development of high quality talent desired
- Past experience and demonstrated ability to successfully influence team performance in a high performance team is strongly preferred.
- Highly developed organizational and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to partner senior business stakeholders effectively is required
- Experience in MES-ERP integration will be highly preferred
- Experience/Knowledge in ERP, LIMS, EDMS, QMS, MES (PAS-X) preferable
- Knowledge and understanding of ERP data requirements related to supply chain and/or manufacturing
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists