Our client is an established Pharmaceutical Multinational Manufacturing site in Cork who are looking to appoint a Talent Acquisition Specialist to their team.
The purpose of this role is to work with the HR team, Hiring Managers and external recruitment agencies as appropriate to ensure the attraction, sourcing and selection of the right talent to the right positions at the right moment, while developing actions and projects to promote the organisation's employer branding and improve the candidate experience.
The successful candidate will deliver an efficient, cost effective, positive and successful end to end recruitment process experience for the candidate, HR and the hiring manager, including internal as well as external recruitment activities.
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners and the business to truly understand the recruitment needs and anticipate/propose the best sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Take ownership for the recruitment process end to end, provide the best candidate experience possible and support the hiring managers throughout the process, including decision making, offer and onboarding.
- Set up and use the agreed assessment methodology and tools for objective evaluation of the candidates including development of interview guides.
- Identify, set up and participate in different external and internal activities that can contribute to employer branding (open days, conferences, pipelining programs, events, job fairs, etc.)
- Consistently and rigorously update recruitment related systems in order to have the most updated data and KPIs and use these to inform better decision making and continuous improvement actions.
- Leverage social media and digital branding in line with Corporate guidelines to engage with talent communities. Maximise local opportunities to use social media to create awareness of the organization in the local marketplace.
- Provide information to team members on matters pertaining to HR recruitment and retention.
- Participate in transversal projects with the Talent Acquisition team globally and within HR
- Ensure effective, appropriate and accurate retention and filing of all documentation and administration related with recruitment and set up of new team member files and personnel records,
- Manage the recruitment budget and seek ways to reduce costs.
- Ensure HR interview all level candidates
- Manage the candidate referral programme
- To provide guidance and collaborates with teams across functions to accomplish project and process goals.
- Communication - To clearly communicate with stakeholders both verbally and in writing.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related area or equivalent required.
- Experienced in talent acquisition end to end processes
- Experience in Human Resources administrative/legal processes required.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Professionally confident and credible, with good business acumen
- The ability to support at management level in the organization.
- Experience of recruitment within a growing organization where a rapidly changing corporate environment is desirable.
- General HR experience desirable
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent organisation skills
- Analytical and metrics focussed
- Leadership - Relationship - Negotiation - Communication - Planning and controlling
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists