Our Carlow based multinational biopharmaceutical client has a requirement for a L&D Administrator to join their team for an 11 month contract initially.
· Provide effective administrative support for a technical team of individual contributors and managers to facilitate efficient operations.
· Establish and effectively manage information management systems, develop reports, presentations, projects, timelines and correspondence utilizing many different computerized systems. Use standard systems including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP and various company and industry specific software for expenses management, travel management, document tracking, work order entry/tracking, procurement, manufacturing entry/reporting, etc.
· Format, write, deliver and review necessary documentation in line with the standard approval process, and facilitate others to do so. Be a document system expert; this will include document review, approval and document system work flow expedition. Support divisional activities through documentation generation, filing, tracking, auditing and maintenance of associated databases.
· Coordinate special projects within the area/division across sites.
· Complete department specific assignments; including SOP administration, coordination of training, information repository coordination and compliance, coordination of regulatory inspections, maintenance and communication of departmental schedules, stationery par levels.
· Support department to be audit ready.
· Support continuous improvement by active participation in investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events and projects as appropriate. Perform root cause analysis, using standard tools and methods, to resolve system issues e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why's etc.; implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
· Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
· Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in Carlow.
· May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree or higher, preferably in a related discipline
· Relevant experience and a particular skill set in their area of expertise that adds value to the business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job related computer applications required
· Knowledge of Irish, European and International regulatory requirements
· Reports, standards and policy writing preferred
· Understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology preferred
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists