An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic HR professional to join a leading M/N Manufacturing site in Cork as a Business Partner on an 18 month FTC basis.
The purpose of the role will be to provide a comprehensive HR and Training service to line management covering employee relations, employment legislation, recruitment and selection, training, on-boarding, policy implementation and the generation of meaningful HR metrics. The successful candidate will also manage Global Training system for allocated department. Ensure compliance to FDA and regulatory standards. Ensure training process audit ready.
Manage end to end recruitment process for direct and indirect hires.
Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring, independent advice and support to Managers/Supervisors and employees as required in disciplinary and grievance issues. Complete investigations as required. Maintain good labour relations.
Develop and implement HR Policies and Procedures and ensure that these best practice policies and procedures area are adhered to and are compliant with employment legislation. Provide advice to all levels on HR policies.
Maintain the HR IT system and liaise with HR Operations to ensure all employee documentation and records are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
Other ad-hoc HR duties as they arise. e.g.: Represent the HR function in various teams related to the function. Complete ad hoc HR projects as required e.g. divisional projects (IGM, Security Watchdog).
Identification of new training and development needs using the annual curriculum review
process for allocated group.
Developing the employee induction programme using the most effective delivery methods and combining classroom, e-learning and informal learning.
Degree (Hons) in HR or equivalent plus membership of CIPD with strong systems orientation
A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience preferably in a Specialist / Generalist role in a multinational Manufacturing company, with broad knowledge of all aspects of HR.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills and a good ability to prioritise and multi-task.
· Strong IT systems knowledge. Strong Excel and Word skills.
· Must be capable of working accurately and under pressure and to deadlines.
· Must be prepared and capable of making decisions.
· Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Good analytical skills and ability to analyse and summarise HR data
· Strong knowledge of Irish and EU Legislation requirements.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists