Our Cork based multinational Pharmaceutical client currently has an opening for a HR Associate to join their team for an 11 month contract initially.
- Point of Contact for Time & Attendance system, including updating, maintaining and terminating employee profiles.
- Create and Manage HR Purchase Orders & invoices on SAP system.
- Update & manage HR Policies and Procedures.
- Support People Managers across site.
- Participate in various projects on & above site.
- Preparation of monthly HR statistics and benchmarks.
- Manage Bike To Work process with Payroll.
- Support HRBPs on day to day generalist HR activities and queries.
- Production of organisation charts for Site Leadership Team.
- Support role out of Wellness Campaign.
- Administration of HR information systems including changes and revisions and preparation of reports.
- Interpret, implement and answer queries related to HR processes & procedures ensuring consistency and reinforcing adherence.
- Contributing to the business unit goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
- Knowledge and experience of GMP and GDP in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation
- At least three years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Human Resources, Personnel Management).
- Desirable: CIPD Qualification
- High level writing/communication skills.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams etc.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
- Ability to manage workload, prioritize activities and close out all tasks in a timely manner.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists