Our Cork based multinational pharmaceutical client has an exciting opportunity for a Global External Worker Associate to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Collaborating with external partners
- Effectively managing the HR on-boarding and off-boarding of our extensive external workforce
- Understand the external worker processes for managing data and how Fieldglass & SAP enable those processes
- Review, research and take timely action on transactions in Fieldglass, SAP, and the external worker dashboard
- Evaluate nature of requested transactions and ensure alignment and consistency with established processes, HR standards and privacy/compliance guidelines.
- Communicate with suppliers or requesters to clarify process and/or obtain necessary information.
- Own or participate in data assessments (such as conducting, trouble shooting and/or correcting issues) to ensure data accuracy between the Fieldglass and SAP.
- Actively work with other team members to build effective working relationships and drive improvements for external worker processes and data
- Participate in special projects in support of external worker data & processes
- 2-3 years' experience in HR function, Recruitment & Staffing, with knowledge of integration of various HR systems
- Experience in Vendor Management Systems (e.g. Fieldglass)
- Experience in SAP-HR / Workday or other ERPs
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with suppliers, HR and business partners.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists