Our Cork based client currently have an open position for a HR Generalist to join their team on a permanent basis.
In this position, the HR Generalist will:
- Support the Senior Talent Advisor in the development and execution of a recruitment strategy for Ireland.
- Manage a portfolio of job openings, ensuring a positive candidate experience while advancing the capabilities of the leaders in the business ensuring that we recruit the best talent.
- Provide coaching and partnership to our front-line leader group to drive engagement that supports and enables the delivery of optimal performance, agility and HR best practice.
- Ensure processes and systems are in place and communicated across the full employee life cycle to ensure high standards of service, maintain policy control and development in line with business goals.
- Partner effectively with our enabling partners across the Global HR team to ensure alignment with HR processes and programmes.
- Play an active role in corporate HR projects.
- Other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- 3 to 5 years' experience, as a partner to the business, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- HR Generalist and Recruitment experience is essential.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products and HRIS
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists