The purpose of this role includes but is not limited to being the direct responsible individual for Project pricing and end to end costing of existing and new processes on site
- DRI for MDR Project Pricing & Costing E2E processes
- Responsible for all Distribution costs setups and ensure that they are correct aligned with Tax & Project guidance
- Pricing World Wide affiliates MDR Project
- Engage in Process improvement through one recomendation per quarter
- RPA development partner and ownership end state.
- Support in Internal projects
- Degree Qualified
- Recognised Professional Accountancy qualification
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication & business partnering skills including:
- Must be able to work with and influence internal customers
- Comfortable in challenging internal customers in a non-confrontational way
- Proven ability to work with people at all management levels
- Simplify complex written communications
- Strong team player.
- Highly computer literate, experience with ERP systems and Microsoft packages.
- Influencing skills - across cultural differences and ensuring all management understand the Financial priorities and constraints, ability to align business partners on tough financial calls
- Utilize knowledge of organizational drivers, dynamics, and informal networks to influence appropriate business decisions
- Demonstrate work life balance; solicit feedback on organizational health and implement improvements; remove barriers to success
- Anticipate and manage competing and changing priorities; recommend trade-offs for business impact
- Strong continuous improvement mindset
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists