Leading M/N based on the Western side of Cork City requires a Financial Business Planning Analyst to join their team. This will be a 15 month fixed term contract.
Month end process, particularly Department spend, Variance analysis, Fixed Asset reporting and Headcount reconciliation.
Local and Divisional reporting as required completed accurately and on time.
Involvement in the annual Budget and monthly Forecast process, developing the overhead costs for the facility and administering updates and changes throughout the process.
Participation in the Capital budget process, supporting project initiation and tracking of costs.
Ensuring all asset expenditure is appropriately authorized within Alcon procedures and controls.
Support R&D team analysing departmental spend and capital progress.
Perform monthly Divisional cross-charges and intercompany agreements.
Ensure all activities are performed within Novartis internal controls standards and support internal and external audits as required.
Coordination with the Materials team to ensure compliance, correct reporting and obtaining most favourable duty treatments/rates for imports.
Completion of gross margin analysis.
Project work including finance input to Process & IT systems.
Responsible for site insurance and annual renewals.
· Bachelor degree in a financial discipline and Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA).
· At least 2-3 years accounting experience
· 3-5 years accounting experience in a Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
· Strong Financial accounting and internal controls knowledge.
· Advanced Excel skills a distinct advantage.
· Word, PowerPoint, Outlook skills plus strong knowledge of fully integrated accounting operating system -e.g., JDE, SAP, Oracle.
· Knowledge of customs and tariff codes an advantage.
· Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively impart financial information to a non-financial audience at all levels of a multi-national organisation.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists