An exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join an established Multinational client of ours in South Dublin for an initial 11 month contract.
- Coordinates and consolidates budget, forecast and long-range plan for various functions Monitors actual and forecasted expenses (on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis)
- Prepare monthly KPI reports for Senior Leadership Team, including explanations for variances
- Ensures timely production of monthly forecasts of trends in coordination with business partners
- Provides financial modelling / scenario analysis Facilitates business planning and decision making through timely communication with budget owners about financial trends and their business implications
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets, and long-range plans, headcount forecasting, month end close process.
- Provides recommendations to budget owners based on analysis of deviations from budgets
- Provides consultancy and financial support to various company functions, teams and departments
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent diploma in Finance/Accounting
- Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA or equivalent)
- Big 4 background with 5+ years PQE
- Experience in accounting, budgeting and planning
- Excellent user of Office Programs including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Demonstrated capability to learn quickly, being open and flexible to change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as a key part of the role is business partnering
- Demonstrates a high level of analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- Experience in an international finance department
- Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Industry knowledge
- Basic understanding of laws concerning business admin, taxes, and accounting
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with SAP, EDW, Hyperion Planning and Reporting
- Experience with Tableau and/or Spotfire
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists