Our leading multinational biopharmaceutical client based in Dublin require a Payroll Analyst to join their team for a 12-15 month contract.
· Work with third party payroll vendors to ensure timely, accurate, efficient processing of payroll across Ireland/UK & EMEA
· Prepare payroll-related documentation to ensure payroll accuracy before submittal to our third-party payroll provider
· Process new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, direct deposits, pay rate changes, process off-cycle payments including final salary, bonuses and commissions
· Full responsibility for the checking of trial and final payroll outputs which includes: payslips, gross to net reports and monthly variance analysis
· Month end reporting including preparation of payroll journals and balance sheet reconciliations
· Responsible for payroll tax activities; including compliance with Revenue and other government institutions. Ensure statutory payroll requirements are met through pro-active research and validation of local payroll legislation and annual updates
· Partner with HR to align payroll and benefit enhancements. Ensuring benefit deductions tie to payroll deductions
· Maintain awareness of the current global payroll landscape to ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements worldwide
· Provide positive customer service on all questions related to compensation from employees, taxing authorities, senior management, third party vendors, accounting, etc.
· Comply with company's international payroll policies and procedures
· Support internal and external audit requirements
· Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential
· Contribute to a culture of best-in-class and continuous improvement within the payroll team to drive process efficiency and optimisation
· Certified payroll professional with 1+ years of payroll experience
· Strong technical payroll knowledge in Ireland. Knowledge and experience preferable across EMEA, but not essential.
· Meticulous organizational skills and detail-oriented
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists