Our Carlow based multinational pharmaceutical client is currently looking for a Financial Analyst with at least 2 years' PQE experience to join their team for an 11 month contract.
- Provision of accurate, timely and reliable financial information
- Monthly closing and reporting
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company's annual operating budget
- Manages site spend in partnership with budget owners focusing on headcount, operating expense budgets, forecasting and spending targets
- Support manufacturing and inventory accounting including variance analysis
- Provides financial input and advice to the site leadership team
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation of R&D Tax Credits submissions and Government Grants claims
- Develop, implement and monitor internal financial controls and procedures of the company.
- Facilitates both internal and external audits including SOX compliance
- Lead and support finance training sessions
- Lead and support site/global projects
- Drive continuous process optimization, standardization and stability
- 2 - 5 years PQE ideally in a multinational manufacturing environment.
- Business partnering
- Understanding of planning, budget and forecasting processes
- Understanding of inventory accounting and manufacturing variances
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of SAP preferable
- Knowledge of MS Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive and innovative
- Ability to manage change
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Highly Self Motivated with ability to work independently
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists