An excellent permanent career opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic Business Partner Accountant with experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing to be the the co-located Financial Partner to the our clients manufacturing leadership team with the objective of driving superior business performance through the provision of financial guidance and active contribution to the businesses decision making process, while driving and improving the planning/controlling processes to develop long term plans and budgets and ensuring full compliance and excellence of all financial aspects in the Business.
* Ensuring full compliance with the organisations FCM and all local Finance policies at all times.
* Manage the Rolling Forecast, Budget, Last Estimate (LE) and LTP processes for the Business.
* Leading the Product Costing Process, including Variance analysis and corrective actions.
* Delivery of analysis and reports in demanded time and quality while continuously improving the reporting and analysis processes within the Business Unit, e.g. through LEAN Accounting methods.
* Monitor costs and business performance, initiate corrective actions (if needed) and develop and monitor improvement initiatives.
* Assist the business in preparing Capital Appropriation Requests (CARs), ensuring proposed solutions reflect best current financial and operational solution to the local and global business.
* Support and challenge the Business in developing and initiating business cases and serve as Change Agent in continuous improvement initiatives and productivity improvement.
* University Degree in Finance or Business Professionally qualified Management Accountant
* Fluency in English
* 5+ Years in Finance in a variety of Functions
* Additional experience to BPA, e.g. FRA, preferred Excellent MS Office skills / SAP experience preferred
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists