An exciting opportunity has arisen with our Mayo based multinational client for a qualified Financial Accountant to join their team for a 9 month contract initially.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of all statutory books in compliance with local requirements
- Ensure compliance with VAT, tax and fiscal requirements
- Review of US GAAP accounts and month end close
- Statutory Compliance & Management of External Financial Audits
- Responsible for the G&A Budgets and Forecasts, including preparation of annual plan for designated cost centres
- Ensuring the integrity of internal financial controls.
- Liaison with local management
- Projects and continued process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in finance and accounting, preferred
- Qualified Accountant - CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- 3-5 years of general accounting experience in a complex global Shared Services environment
- Demonstrated capability to understand accounting outcomes and explain US Gaap accounting treatment, utilizing excellent English language skills
- Demonstrated capability of completing VAT reporting requirements
- SAP or other enterprise systems experience
- Process excellence experience
- Minimum Language Skills: English required & German or second language desirable
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists