Our client is a leading Biopharmaceutical Multinational with a significant manufacturing and business services footprint in Ireland. They require a Payroll Implementation Project Manager to join their team in their South Dublin site to provide project management support, guidance and expertise to ensure the successful implementation of multiple payroll transition projects across EMEA.
The Payroll PM will be required to manage all activities to ensure the effective, efficient, on-time and on-budget delivery of at least two payroll projects in Netherlands and France, with the potential for additional projects to be added. The nature of projects will involve process design, data migration, system installations and change management for the transition of payroll solutions. The PM will be expected to set and monitor clear project plans, hold stakeholders accountable, run regular project calls, monitor spend and manage risk and issue resolutions.
To be successful in this role, the PM should:
- have successfully designed and delivered payroll transition or implementation projects
- be skilled at supporting multi-cultural teams and working with multiple countries, in an international environment
- have experience leading project status meetings both remote and in person, and managing project accountability, timelines and budgets
- Ensures that strong organisational structure and processes are put in place to manage and track relationships, contracts, and service-level agreements (SLAs) with suppliers.
- Also implements SLA definition, service level monitoring and provides operational feedback to inform supplier negotiations/management.
- Organise a project team to involve all stakeholders.
- Continue to lead all aspects of organisational change and actively participate in strategy development and implementation with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Complete change management assessments and assist in the creation of change management strategy.
- Prepare metrics reports regarding issues such as department & supplier efficiency and volumes.
- Partner with Regional HR and HR Operations team to ensure full alignment to priorities and delivery of payroll transition.
- Lead and champion process improvement efforts to standardize processes, leveraging best practices and reducing complexity.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Degree qualification (Engineering, Science, Technical, Business).
- Project management qualification such as Project Management Professional.
- Desirable: Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- In depth knowledge of process migrations.
- Track record of successful project delivery, with similar role and responsibilities.
- 5+ years process / project management experience.
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Strong verbal, technical writing, project management and interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills - working in a cross-cultural functional environment.
- Self-starter and organized individual who can work in a fast-paced environment and keep to deadlines.
- Experience of involvement in European/global payroll projects an advantage.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Languages - Dutch and French an advantage.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists