Our Dublin based multinational biopharmaceutical client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced FP&A Analyst to join their team on a 12 month contract.
- Responsible for supporting the EUMEA FP&A team during month end & budget/forecasting cycles. The role supports all functions in the region (Manufacturing Operations, Commercial, Admin and R&D).
- Support the FP&A team for the EUMEA region during Budget, Long Range Plan & Quarterly forecast cycles
- Produce & distribute variance reports vs Budget each month for cost centre managers
- Working with cost centre managers & EUMEA FP&A team to calculate accruals & post to oracle during month end
- Supporting month end operating expense reviews and posting of journals to Oracle
- Maintaining purchase orders & working with procurement to make any necessary corrections
- Support EUMEA FP&A team in standardizing & improving forecasting processes
- FP&A Partner for G&A cost centres (HR, Legal, IT, Finance) - during month end & budget/forecast cycles. Prepare & present variance analysis during monthly OpEx reviews with Accounting team
- Production of monthly metrics for the FP&A team
- 2+ years' experience in multinational environment
- 2+ years' PQE
- Strong excel & modelling capabilities
- Strong understanding of ERP systems, preferably Hyperion & Oracle
- Results orientated, flexible, resourceful, & self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills & initiative with the ability to adhere to strict timelines
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists