Our Cork based Multinational pharmaceutical client is looking for an experienced Financial Business Analyst to join their team on a 12 month contract.
- Review and monitor monthly budget and spend of the Site Engineering Department.
- Prepare weekly and monthly cost reports and KPIs.
- Highlight and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Monitor spend trends and highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Liaise with the Finance Department Business Partner to resolve any queries.
- Fulfil the role of Cost Champion for the department.
- Generate reports for the functional managers as required.
- Prepare and present reports and presentations for the Engineering monthly cost meeting
- Ensure compliance with local site finance procedures.
- Identify and deliver cost-saving opportunities.
- Coach Project Managers, Engineers and departmental personnel on business financial principles.
- Oversight& control for project cost management through the project life cycle
- Sound financial stewardship, management and control.
- Ensure highest Compliance standard
- Ensure robust processes in place for GRN's & accruals at month end.
- Support the development and running of the Project Management Office on site
- Coaching others by sharing skill-set and expertise
- A minimum of three to five years' experience in a Business Analyst role or similar.
- Must have as a minimum a 3rd level qualification in a relevant business/financial field
- Essential to have good knowledge of Business Financial reporting software such as JD Edwards
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with Management Systems such as SAP etc.
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to realise improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams.
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Individual who manages very well under pressure and proven workload prioritisation capabilities
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists