Our Cork based multinational client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced P2P analyst to join their team. This is a 12- month contract.
- Tier 2 support for P2P Answer Centre and tier 2 support for BPO AP activities
- Deliver a quality service to all affiliates
- Action assigned inquiries as per service level targets.
- Mediate between Requisitioner, Buyer, Budget Analyst, and Vendor for exceptions outside normal process for Web Invoicing, EDI, and POs.
- Issue Resolution for Invoice Upload Process
- Override payment terms and expedite per local SOP with appropriate approval documentation
- Maintain and update procedures
- Implement process improvements related to exception analyst area.
- Ensure exception analyst processes are aligned with global processes unless deviations are necessary for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Ensure controls are maintained and in compliance with corporate policies.
- Perform as internal SME on direct purchase orders and invoice processing
- Build knowledge of SAP logic and structure related to GR/IR reconciliation and provide research and analysis support for GR/IR discrepancies
- Perform as internal SME on paper invoicing exception process, imaging workflow, e-Invoicing exception process, SAP workflow and IDOC exceptions
- Analyze and take action on weekly Aged PO Report
- Analyze monthly Business Process Outsourcing operational metrics and liaison with BPO counterparts as needed to investigate and remediate root causes
- Periodic monitoring of BPO activity for quality metrics not included in operational metrics or Service Level Agreement
- Point person for BPO to consult in unusual AP matters not documented in SOPs
- Primary responsibility for special handling PO invoices delivered directly to AP from business or General Disbursements (i.e. foreign invoice research)
- Accurately track errors identified and develop targeted action plan to resolve
- AP GBIP/SAP testing
- Attend planning meetings to understand script and resource requirements
- Support SAP testing, script execution and quality centre documentation
- +3 years' experience in P2P Purchasing
- Effective team member with ability to work across a diverse and cross-functional work group.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Research, analytical and issues resolution skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Develop good relationships with various levels of personnel in Lilly's Financial/Sourcing organization and third party service providers
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point etc…)
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists