We are looking for a Payroll Analyst to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment, who is open to change and will embrace the challenges that arise in a fast-moving environment. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team whilst growing your experience and exposure in EUMEA, with the potential for diverse project support for emerging countries.
The Payroll Analyst will be required to support the EUMEA Payroll Manager both the Irish and EUMEA (18 countries) payrolls ensuring all controls and tax requirements are adhered to while ensuring the payroll is processed in an accurate and timely manner. The position requires daily interaction & collaboration with external payroll vendor's, suppliers and internal stakeholders. Additionally, the Analyst will be required to assist with the streamlining of procedures and assisting in the ongoing process improvements and projects in the Payroll function.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full responsibility for the accurate and timely processing of payroll for salaried paid employees.
- Responsible for ensuring that monthly and annual local tax payments and compliance requirements are met (P30's, P45's, P60's & P35's CSO reports) Co-ordinate payments to benefits providers such as health insurers and administrators of such schemes such as pension, Irish Life, Bike to Work.
- Manage the BIK process for Health Insurance in line with Revenue guidelines and company guidelines.
- Foster and develop collaborative working between Payroll and Group Finance.
- Experience of working in an office environment as part of a team Be the HR / Payroll lead for testing and implementing solutions.
- Complete all salary/mortgage forms within the agreed timeframes of the Department.
- Display a strong customer service ethos and ensure high quality standards are met Foster and develop collaborative working between Payroll, HR and Finance.
- Provide a superior customer service and respond to and resolve employee salary queries with efficiency and professionalism in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Evaluate payroll processes and procedures for continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ensure that a high level of confidentiality is maintained at all time.
- Responsible for the HR and Time and Attendance system Work with IT and project teams to improve the current IT systems to automate administrative processes from a HR/Payroll perspective.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Detail focused with strong attention to detail, payroll needs to be completed in an accurate fashion Focused on continuous improvement, be willing to challenge the status quo and suggest process efficiencies Strong communicator with the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Customer service focused
- Proactive and capable of working on own initiative
- An IPASS or an equivalent payroll or accounting qualification essential.
- Understanding of Irish employment law and payroll related tax matters Minimum of 1 years' experience in a fast-paced, high volume payroll environment Excellent IT, administration and analytical as well as a high level of attention to detail Strong communication skills and confidentiality essential
UK Payroll knowledge an advantage.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists