Our Cork based Multinational client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced CMS Associate to join their team. The primary role of the CMS Associate is to provide excellent contracting and payment support to the external Healthcare Professional as well as the internal affiliate business partner.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external HCP's and internal business partners
- Provide excellent customer experience through the end to end coordination & execution of the Contract to pay process in a compliant manner.
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution across the Contract to Pay process including the pre-contract data management aspects.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP's
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the TOV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication
- Monitor daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs
- Support global/regional CMS projects with focus on the Contract to Pay process & pre-contracting data management
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 2-3 years' customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills. Legal/Contracting/Travel & Meetings support experience an advantage
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & French
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists