Our Cork based multinational client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced P2P Analyst to join their team. This is a 12 month contract.
- Support team members on various processes in P2P
- Be point of contact in GBS for global P2P projects
- Accounting Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits)
- Build Strong Working Relationships
- Coordinate the delivery of P2P process improvements within the GBS and globally as appropriate
- Work with GA and O2C to ensure that the required information is flowing in a timely fashion and adding value to the affiliates
- Identify key risk areas of concern within the other towers and ensure that management are aware
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
- +3 years SSC/GBS P2P experience (Treasury & payments).
- Business/ Accounting/ BIS qualification
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong research and issues resolution skills
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements
- Ensure all SOx and Operational controls are completed and followed to level required and within agreed time frame.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- SAP Experience
- Compliance and controls experience an advantage
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists