Our Cork based Multinational client is looking for an experienced P2P Associate to join their team. This is a 12- month contract.
- Understand and maintain an expert level of business/process knowledge on Vendor/Customer Master Data
- Tier 2 Escalation for all Vendor Customer Master data in SAP ERP System including requesting Supporting documentation
- Troubleshoot problems/issues with Vendor/Customer Master Data
- Participate on projects related to process improvement or integration as the SME (subject matter expert).
- Implement process improvements related to area.
- Ensure processes are aligned with global processes unless deviations are necessary for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Ensure controls are maintained and in compliance with corporate policies.
- Review and update Process Flows/SOPs/Job Aids as needed
- Provide back-up activities for team members as needed.
- Regular Data Cleansing & Review of all Vendor Master Data
- Provide P2P Management with reports reflecting Vendor Master Data as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- +3 years' experience in P2P
- Third Level qualification
- Effective team member with ability to work across a diverse and cross-functional work group.
- Advanced Research, analytical and issues resolution skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point etc…)
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure all SOx and Operational controls are completed and followed to level required and within agreed time frame.
- SAP Experience
- Excel data Analysis
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists