A challenging and dynamic opportunity for a recently qualified Financial Accountant to join a top-tier pharmaceutical company in Cork.
You will work closely with colleagues locally, and in other European businesses on corporate on reporting and compliance related matters.
- Preparing and submitting quarterly group reporting schedules, including Income statement and Balance Sheet and analytics
- Performing quarterly analysis and commentary for review by Director of Finance
- Preparing periodic budget and forecast income statements.
- Reconciling key income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Audit & SOX - Liaising with internal and external Auditors and ensuring compliance with SOX requirements
- Interacting with European & US based group accountants, assisting with analysis of reporting data
- Recognised Professional Accountancy qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Operational finance experience within a multinational is a plus
- Experience working in a Sarbanes Oxley environment or with previous internal/external audit experience
- SAP knowledge is an asset
- Strong organisational abilities and a hands-on mentality
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists