A global pharma company is hiring a Senior Accountant to join its finance group supporting its international entities.
You will be working in a highly collaborative environment supporting the in-country finance teams.
- Perform month end close process including financial analysis & commentary for several international entities
- Support Senior Accounting Manager on ad hoc projects, including due diligence transactions
- Partner with FP&A on financial analysis of international entities
- Liaise with local market finance on financial results for their area of responsibility
- Engage in continuous improvement initiatives to drive system and process improvements for the month end closing cycle
- Degree in Finance or Business discipline with professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Big 4 accounting background preferred, with experience of public company clients
- 3+ years' PQE in a global company with SSC experience a plus
- Experience working in biotech or pharma industry very desirable
- Proficiency in Excel with knowledge of SAP a plus
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists