A leading biopharma organisation has an opening for tax professional to join their Cork-based finance team as a VAT Analyst.
You will be preparing monthly and quarterly VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales List returns for various group entities across the EMEA region:
- Preparing VAT account reconciliations to ensure the VAT accounts are consistent with VAT returns
- Supporting VAT audits as they arise, developing standard support files
- Assisting the tax team with ad hoc projects and tasks such as tax system implementation, VAT audits/enquiries and updating process flows
- Work closely with Legal, Finance, Account Receivable and Payable teams to provide guidance, advice and support
- Identify areas and opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies
- Degree in Finance/Accounting with professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/AITI)
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an indirect tax role in a multi-national environment
- Strong technical indirect knowledge across EUMEA a distinct advantage
- ERP experience, ideally Oracle/OBIE
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills & initiative with the ability to adhere to strict timelines
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists