A leading bio-pharma organisation is hiring a Senior Cost Accountant for its Cork manufacturing facility. You will be working closely with local operational management as well as regional and corporate finance teams.
- Accounting for inventory valuation including material purchases, overhead absorption and contract manufacturing costs
- Develop an understanding of material flow at bulk manufacturing through to fill/finish stage to ensure accuracy of inventory values
- Ensure correct accounting for Buy/Sell agreements and all intercompany inventory transactions
- Monitor production plans for bulk manufacturing and CMO activity to ensure accurate inventory valuation and overhead absorption
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial management reporting and monthly variance analysis for all balance sheet and P&L inventory areas
- Work with EUMEA finance teams to ensure all reporting requirements are completed in a timely manner
- Degree or Masters in finance/business and hold a professional accounting qualification (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- 5+ years' cost/inventory accounting ideally in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, using an integrated ERP system
- Experience with Enterprise production planning, inventory, supply chain management software suites with financial integration, e.g. Oracle, SAP, JDE systems
- Good knowledge and experience in General Ledger functions, sub-ledger processes, and period closing.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship skills at site and corporate level
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists