Our Cork based client currently have an immediate vacancy for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team.
* Responsible for processing invoices and ensuring payment is within credit terms as agreed with the vendor
* Responsible for processing manual invoices ensuring accurate coding
* Working closely with GRIR accountant to investigate outstanding receipts
* Dealing with external vendors on a daily basis regarding payments, statements and problems arising
* Meeting internally with colleagues across departments to resolve accounts payable issues
* Completion of key tasks/processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting at month end.
* Completion of monthly vendor reconciliations for Key Vendors
* Exercise internal controls in order to maintain compliance with financial policies and Global Control Standards, and actively review same for continued compliance
* Deal with external and internal auditors to ensure compliance of audits and statutory requirements
* Preparation of documentation and analysis of current processes with a view to standardization, automation & elimination
* Explore opportunities to drive efficiencies and improved KPI's through automation and process improvements
* Maintain and develop best practice documentation on processes within your remit
* Involvement with the Company's efforts to ensure compliance with all commercial, company, environmental, safety and other legislation
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists