Our Cork based client currently have an open position for a Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. This is a 12 month contract.
- Processing all vendor invoices on SAP and adhering to month end reporting deadlines
- Payment of vendor invoices in a timely manner
- Reconciling vendor accounts on a monthly basis
- Resolving queries on vendor accounts
- Processing and payment of employee Expenses
- Processing and payment of Cheque Requisitions
- Bank reconciliations - processing allocation of all receipts and payments
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns in multiple countries - VAT, VIES, Intrastat etc. Liaison with Group Tax Department and external consultants.
- Fixed asset administration
- Month end reports
- Other ad-hoc duties related to the creditors accounts as they arise
- Deal with suppliers, contractors etc.
- Liaise with colleagues on-site and in Milan
Skills Required -
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package especially Excel
- Fluent English essential
Education and Experience -
- 1-2 years previous Accounts Payable experience essential
- Business related qualification desirable
- Experience within an international working environment desirable
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists